1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive
bell peppers, thinly sliced
1/2 onion, thinly sliced
Freshly ground black pepper
1 lb. organic boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips
1/2 Cube Cheddar Cheese
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add peppers, and onion and seasoning with salt and pepper. Cook mixture until soft, 5 minutes. Meanwhile in low-heat cook chicken until well-done.
- Saute chicken and mixture of spices and vegetables, stir until golden and cooked through, 2 minutes, then transfer to a plate.
- Add 1 Kaliwonder Gluten-Free Wrap to skillet and top wrap with, cooked chicken mixture, pepper-onion mixture, green onions,
a heavy sprinkler of cube cheese, cabbage and snap peas.
- Roll the wrap.
- You can add a few slices of avocado or sour cream.
- Serve with a side of sweet pea with carrot mix and chips.
- Bon Appétit. Enjoy our deliciously perfect Kaliwonder Gluten-Free Wrap. In 7 minutes.
Click here to orderh our Kaliwonder Gluten Free wraps now:.
Made with Oat Fiber. Vegan, Soy Free, GMO Free, and made with All Natural Ingredients.